ABC License
Banner Permits
City Code of Ordinances
Occupational License
Start a Business
Zoning and Permits

Alcohol Beverage Control License

To legally sell alcoholic beverages, businesses must have an Alcoholic Beverage Control license through two governing agencies:

  1. City of Falmouth, Local Government
  2. Commonwealth of Kentucky Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control


Step 1

Complete the Kentucky Dept. of Alcoholic Beverage Control Form 1 A-B Basic Application Packet and Form 3-B Background Checks.  Visit their website at:

Step 2

Complete the City of Falmouth Local Application in its entirety.

Step 3

Submit the completed forms either in person or by mail to: 

City of Falmouth

ABC Administrator
230 Main Street
Falmouth, KY 41040 

Fax and/or email is NOT ACCEPTED. 

**IMPORTANT: You must file your KY Dept. of ABC application with the City of Falmouth ABC Office no sooner than seven days of the filing of your legal notice nor more than twenty-one (21) days of the filing of your legal notice (the first day starting the date the notice runs) KRS 243.360

Step 4

Refer to City of Falmouth, ABC Administrator to determine your local ABC license fees. Remit payment via certified check, cashiers check or money order to the:


ATTN: ABC Administrator
230 Main Street
Falmouth, KY 41040  

Checks or money order should be payable to City of Falmouth

Any questions please contact:

City of Falmouth
ABC Administrator, Chrissy O’Hara
230 Main Street
Falmouth, KY 41040
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
(859) 654-6937
Fax: (859) 654-3603